The Go Manager software is an innovative package designed to enhance the capabilities of our PDS-GO PRD Instrument. The software is used to download radiation data, create historical reports and in the advanced mode, set the parameters of the PDS-GO.
We have updated the software to deal with Accumulated Dose (Displaying and Setting threshold)
GoManager Software Setup (version 188.8.131.52)
- The PDS-GO utilizes a standard CP210x USB to UART Bridge VCP driver from Silabs. You can find the driver on the supplied disc media or obtain this driver from http://www.silabs.com/products/mcu/pages/usbtouartbridgevcpdrivers.aspxUse the “Download for Windows 7/8/8.1” link
- Install the USB Driver from the link above (USB Driver Installation)
- Download the Setup file from here and extract the setup from the zipped file.
- Activate the Setup PDS GO Rotem.exe file and follow instructions
- The following links may also be useful to complete your installation
windows installer: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=25
Related Files To Download
No related file found for download.